Metal braces are still transforming smiles every day! At the Morrisville Dentist, we use modernized metal braces that are smaller, flatter, and more comfortable than braces of the past.
Patients of all ages can use our advanced orthodontics to achieve the straight and healthy smiles they are longing to achieve. To learn more about your teeth straightening options, schedule your free consultation at our office today!
Elements of Orthodontics
What are metal braces made of?
- We use high-quality stainless steel or titanium in our braces.
- The brackets attach to the teeth with a special bonding glue.
- The archwire is laced through every bracket. It is tightened and adjusted to put pressure on the teeth and shift them.
- The ligature elastics, or rubber bands, are the ties that hold the archwire to your brackets.
Braces place constant gentle pressure on the teeth, guiding them into their optimal positions. At each appointment, we will adjust the archwire until we see your ideal smile.
Why Wear Orthodontics?
Traditional metal braces are still a popular and cost-effective way to get a better smile. Our compassionate orthodontist will help you determine whether metal braces or Invisalign are better suited to your lifestyle.
Our orthodontist will assess your smile and tell you how braces can impact your health and appearance. Some of the benefits of wearing braces include:
- Eliminate underbite, overbite, or crossbite for a bite that functions and looks better
- Improve the way you chew and speak
- Enhance your daily comfort and eliminate TMJ problems
- Boost your daily confidence in your appearance
- Make teeth easier to clean and less susceptible to decay and disease
What Types of Braces are Available to Me?
Our orthodontist is determined to give you a rewarding braces experience at the Morrisville Dentist. The kind of orthodontics you choose will depend on the type of malocclusion you have.
Both metal braces and Invisalign are options at the Morrisville Dentist. For many patients, metal braces are an inexpensive and effective option.
We will work with you to give you a comfortable braces treatment that ends with a stunning smile. To learn more, give us a call today.