The backbone of your oral health is preventive dentistry. Simple dental maintenance protects patients long-term. With a twice-yearly dental checkup and teeth cleaning, patients:
- Prevent decay, gum disease, infection, and tooth loss
- Look out for early signs of periodontitis and oral cancer
- Avoid expensive and invasive dental work
Family dentistry, also known as preventive dentistry or general dentistry, is the best thing you can do for your smile. Family dentistry is good for your health, your confidence, and your wallet!
If you’re looking for the right place for a dental checkup and teeth cleaning, come visit the Morrisville Dentist. Our dedicated team has created a family-friendly environment where patients of all ages can receive quality comprehensive care.
When and Why Should I Visit the Dentist?
To keep your smile its very healthiest, we recommend twice-yearly appointments. This way, visits are frequent enough that we can catch oral health concerns in their early stages. The earlier we can detect potential problems, the easier treatment will be.
Not only do we keep treatment conservative with early diagnoses, but we also save you time and discomfort. You can avoid spending hours in the dental chair or suffering from tooth pain at home. Our dental team will become familiar with your smile so that we can optimize your dental care.
Your Next Dental Checkup
At your next dental checkup and teeth cleaning, you can expect the following:
- A conversation about your oral health: We will ask you about your concerns and address your questions. If you are curious about anything–why your smile looks or feels a certain way, which toothbrushes and toothpaste to use, or your restorative & cosmetic dentistry options, feel free to ask!
- Complete diagnostic assessment: We will examine your teeth and capture intraoral photos and digital x-ray images. We want to understand every aspect of your oral health for a precise comprehension of your oral health needs.
- Gentle teeth cleaning: Our caring experts will administer a thorough dental cleaning to remove the stubborn plaque and tartar you have trouble removing at home. Your teeth cleaning is key to preventing gum disease and decay.
- Treatment planning: For many patients, a dental checkup and teeth cleaning sums up their dental visit. If you do have any further needs, we will discuss your restorative & cosmetic dentistry options. We can improve your smile immensely, both its aesthetic and health, with restorative & cosmetic dentistry techniques.
Benefits of Family Dentistry
Every patient benefits greatly from preventive dentistry, and every patient benefits differently depending on their unique needs. Some benefits include:
- Reduced risk of tooth decay, tooth pain, tooth loss, and gum disease
- Prevention of serious dental concerns through early intervention
- Maintenance of your healthy, natural smile for life
- Keeping your smile beautiful and confident
- Safeguarding your time and your wallet
To schedule your next dental checkup, contact the Morrisville Dentist today.